Neither a scholarship nor a grant, the Eric Zumbrunnen Fellowship harnesses the goodwill of American Cinema Editors, Adobe, Avid, Pix, Media Arts Lab and Eric’s friends and colleagues to provide our fellow with state of the art tools, hands-on opportunities, and the chance to learn from some of the talented and experienced professionals Eric worked amidst. We’re looking for someone:
- who is currently working in post-production,
- who is dedicated to pursiung a career as an editor,
- who is based in, or planning to relocate to Los Angeles, California,
- who is willing to put in their own time for meetings, screenings and mentor-assigned projects.
We will accept applications from November 1, 2018 until January 16, 2019, and notify candidates at the beginning of March 2018. The fellowship is for a period of one year.
Who we’re looking for:
- Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, responsible and discreet, with a strong work ethic and good people skills.
- You need to have worked for more than one year in a post-production related field. You must have made a good enough impression on your co-workers that they can give you a strong and specific recommendation.
- You need to know enough to know what you need to learn next, what to ask and when to ask it, and when to be quiet and learn by listening.
What we offer:
- The fellow will receive a new MacBook Pro and 1 year of access to Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer and PIX Systems, with technical support and product education.
- You will be given associate membership in American Cinema Editors, with access to ACE events and resources.
- You will meet with editors working on a variety of projects. You will have opportunities to edit material and receive feedback on your work.
For questions regarding the fellowship please contact EZFellowship@gmail.com
For technical issues related to the application contact email@example.com